Es necesario un nivel actual de intermedio
para recibir clases en remoto / por video conferencia.
Your private English language tuition with one-to-one lessons at home, in your office or almost anywhere – with a native English teacher.
Use earpieces or a headset for excellent sound quality and so your hands are free to take notes). An ADSL cable or fibre connection is recommended.
Each lesson includes:
* Suggested topics to help reach your objectives.
* Dynamic and encouraging tutor – 50 minutes of direct conversation with a professional, qualified native British language teacher.
* Questions, discourse, teaching content, pronunciation coaching for motivated students.
* Listenings or other practice exercises to complete between lessons to maximise results.
* Teacher preparation before and after your lessons.
Individually designed, personalised lessons, with your learning objectives in mind to help you progress towards your goals.
Choose morning, late afternoon and some evening lesson times. Video conferencing platforms include Google Hangouts and Skype.
* Information Technology consultants and software engineers
* Football team captain, and player
* Hotel receptionists
* Bank staff including management.
* Company directors
* Entrepreneurs and small businesses.
* Sales and customer service staff (Atencion al cliente)
* Plumbing, bathroom and electrical wholesale and retail showrooms
* Dentist (general practice, & implantology oral surgeon)
* Doctors and nurses
* Engineers (transport, logistics, electronics, hardware, oil refineries, etc.)
* Health & Safety Inspector
* Charity / NGO management
* University students
Lessons are structured to boost your vocabulary, confidence and pronunciation when speaking English. Repeating new language and following recommendations helps to develop your language skills, boost comprehension and increase fluency.
Choose from interesting topics or social and conversational English, business and technical subjects to benefit from your lessons.
Improve your salary and future prospects — enjoy a higher chance of getting that important job, communicating with more new people and travelling with ease.
This extra service offers additional personalised support to develop and perfect your written English for business communication, examination preparation or your other objective(s).
One writing (homework) unit includes an essay, composition, letters, emails, reviews or , report etc. of up to 200 words — or checking and proofreading a short business document.
Writing units are ideal for companies, managers and business students who want to create the right impression in their professional quality customer correspondence.
Develop your creative or examination writing skills outside your speaking, listening and teaching time in lessons. In fact, this is so important in helping to achieve the best overall results that a minimum of one written work unit per block of lessons is mandatory for students on courses of study towards B2 level or higher.
Steps: agree task → confirmation → read question/notes → complete assignment → email to MiProfe for marking (usually within 2–3 working days) → you receive marked version, constructive feedback and suggestions as appropriate.
Organise your distance learning and writing tuition here.