Hace falta que tenga nivel intermedio para recibir clases de hablar/escuchar en remoto / video conferencia.
Your private English language tuition with one-to-one lessons at home or in your office – with a native English teacher.
Help with written English available too.
You need two free hands (preferably using earpiece or headset) so you can make notes etc., as well as a good Internet connection. A cable to your router is ideal for voice quality and conversation; WiFi connections may not give best results.
Each lesson includes:
* An update before your lesson with suggested topics.
* Pronunciation coaching for motivated students.
* Dynamic and encouraging tutor – 50 minutes of direct conversation with a professionally qualified native British teacher.
* Listenings or other suggested exercise(s) for student completion to practise or complete between lessons to maximise results.
* Teacher preparation before and administration after your lessons.
Practical, efficient and CONVENIENT.
You will receive individually designed and personalised lessons, with your learning objectives in mind to help you make quick progress towards your goals.
Various lesson times are available – morning, afternoon and some evenings.
* Information Technology consultants and software engineers
* Football team captain, and player
* Hotel receptionists
* Bank staff including management.
* Company directors
* Entrepreneurs and small businesses.
* Sales and customer service staff (Atencion al cliente)
* Plumbing, bathroom and electrical wholesale and retail showrooms
* Dentist (general practice, & implantology oral surgeon)
* Doctors and nurses
* Engineers (transport, logistics, electronics, hardware, oil refineries, etc.)
* Health & Safety Inspector
* Charity / NGO management
* University students
Lessons are designed to help you build your confidence in speaking English and increase your vocabulary. Specialised pronunciation techniques are used which will help you speak more fluently and with greater confidence. Every lesson is structured carefully to make sure that you benefit by following recommendations.
Choose different, interesting topics as well as social and conversational English, business and technical.
Improve your salary and future prospects with an increased level of English, more fluency and better pronunciation – you will have a higher chance of getting that important job, communicating with more new people and travelling with ease.
This service offers tailored, personal support to develop and practise written English. Choose from examination essays and questions, letters, emails, checking and proofreading, business or work related documents, etc. One unit typically corresponds to 30-60 minutes work on your part, excluding your email contact at the beginning and to receive your results.
This additional service is ideal for companies, managers and business students who want to create the right impression, i.e. professional customer correspondence.
It’s also a great way to develop your creative or examination writing skills outside your speaking, listening and teaching time in lessons. In fact, it’s so important in helping to achieve the best overall results that a minimum of one written work unit per block of lessons is mandatory for students on courses of study towards B2 level or higher.
The result(s) will be returned to you as soon as possible with constructive feedback and suggested correction(s) if necessary.
English at home, when travelling, in the workplace – you choose.
Organise your distance learning and writing tuition here.